This course is suitable for managers and staff members who are required to coach others towards their full potential.
To provide participants with the skills, knowledge and habits to enable them to approach, carry out and review the coaching process in a professional manner, bring out the best in those they coach.
Lisa Evans Team Leader
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the differences between coaching, mentoring and training
- Identify with, and understand the pros and cons of their own coaching style.
- Know, step by step, how to approach the coaching process including the action planning process.
- Recognise a range of circumstances within their workplace where coaching would be beneficial, and know how to identify and agree a coaching need with the coachee.
- Have practiced key coaching skills and identified their own strengths and areas for improvement
- Know how to evaluate the coaching
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Monday 7th September, 2020
- Thursday 21st January, 2021
- Wednesday 16th June, 2021