This is for any manager or staff member who needs to prepare and deliver presentations to different audiences. It is designed for those who are relatively new to presenting or lack confidence in preparing and delivering presentations.
This is a highly practical course that uses exercises and personal feedback to ensure delegates can confidently plan, prepare and deliver effective and memorable presentations.
Dave Clover Marketing Advisor
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand when presentations can be beneficial, and what makes a presentation engaging and effective.
- Select appropriate materials to meet the needs of the audience.
- Plan and prepare all aspects of a presentation, including the messages, order, timing and venue.
- Recognise the pros and cons of different delivery styles and materials, and select the appropriate approach for different audiences.
- Convey information via a presentation, managing nerves and remaining in control.
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Thursday 13th June, 2019
- Monday 25th November, 2019
- Wednesday 1st April, 2020
- Monday 2nd November, 2020
Please contact us for availability.