The course is for anyone whose success is dependent on gaining assistance/commitment from others.
To learn how to influence and persuade others is one of the most valuable and transferable skills to have. This course takes you on a journey of self-awareness, using many different styles of learning to ensure that you leave with a sense of confidence, well founded on enhanced capabilities.
Jack Harris – Customer Service Team
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Know what influencing is & what it means within the work context.
- Understand the key factors and behaviours used in influencing.
- Be able to analyse situations, power relationships and barriers and employ strategies to deal with them successfully.
- Understand the importance of creative thinking and principles of negotiation skills in effective influencing.
- Know how to use body language and verbal communication/effective questioning techniques to get points across to best effect.
- Recognise what to avoid.
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Thursday 23rd January, 2020
- Thursday 28th May, 2020
- Monday 7th December, 2020
Please contact us for availability.