In order to be successful we need to understand our business finances. Without this understanding we are unable to plan or make effective decisions. This course will provide an overview of the most common financial terms and provide techniques to help you to understand and control your finances.
To explain financial and accountancy jargon in plain English and to highlight they key areas of interest to enable effective planning and decision making.
Trudy Smith Health and wellbeing consultant
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have undertaken a “jargon buster” and understand key financial terminology.
- Be able to interpret a profit and loss account and balance sheet, identifying key areas of interest.
- Recognise the importance of cashflow and be able to create a cashflow forecast
- Know what “breakeven” means and recognise it’s importance to business operations
- Know what questions to ask when creating and working to budgets including an awareness of cost behaviours.
A workshop style of delivery will ensure opportunities to discuss ideas and share experiences to aid understanding.
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Wednesday 22nd January, 2020
- Wednesday 13th May, 2020
- Tuesday 10th November, 2020
Please contact us for availability.