The course is for any manager or staff member who is required, within the course of their work to think creatively to bring about improvements and overcome obstacles within their job role.
To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to be able to quickly identify and evaluate a range of options towards solving problems within their work place.
Ann Graves Managing Director
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have learned a range of tools and techniques to help to analyse and identify both “soft” and “hard” problems
- Know how to apply a range of problem solving techniques including charting and visualising problems to identify the root cause(s)
- Be able to generate a range of options and evaluate each one in order to identify and justify the preferred solution.
- Be able to produce a staged implementation plan with realistic goals and milestones to bring about the changes necessary.
- Be able to identify and suggest ways to overcome barriers and obstacles to the changes.
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course DatesContact Us
Please contact us for availability.