The course is for those who are required to plan and schedule projects and activities within their work.
This highly practical course provides you with all the essential skills, tools and techniques that are required when planning, scheduling, evaluating and monitoring project progress. The course concentrates on practical techniques that can be directly applied within the workplace.
Public Sector Employee
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Identify & define the project.
- Clarifying objectives and setting success criteria.
- Define & allocate tasks.
- Identify dependencies, milestones & critical points.
- Analyse resources & allocation and schedule resources accordingly.
- Consider risks and create realistic contingencies
- Know how to evaluate options within projects including how to use and present cost/benefit analysis.
- Be able to measure progress using a range of monitoring and review techniques
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Monday 21st September, 2020
- Friday 12th February, 2021
- Friday 8th October, 2021
Please contact us for availability.