This course is for anyone who is new to carrying out performance appraisals or for those who are more experienced but feel they would like a refresher to update their skills and knowledge of current techniques.
Designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the benefits that can be gained from an effective employee performance development review process and of carrying out effective appraisal interviews.
Public Sector Company Employee
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Explain what appraisals are & why they are needed
- Effectively prepare for the appraisal meeting and ensure their staff are also prepared
- Know what to include & what to record on appraisal documentation
- Use effective questioning techniques and probing to gather relevant information
- Receive & give feedback in the correct way
- Handle difficult appraisal situations
- Identify different options to supply the development needs
- Set and agree objectives & learning plans
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Thursday 24th October, 2019
- Monday 20th April, 2020
- Monday 16th November, 2020
Please contact us for availability.