This course is for anyone who needs to use the telephone to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers or colleagues.
This is a practical workshop that challenges attendees to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their current telephone style, and help them develop more confident and successful telephone behaviours.
Emma Davies, Customer Service Administrator
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the advantages and limitations of their own telephone style, and identify development areas.
- Recognise the challenges of communicating over the telephone and how to overcome
- Use techniques to be more effective over the telephone
- Plan telephone calls successfully
- Manage “difficult” calls, while remaining calm and in control.
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Thursday 18th June, 2020
Please contact us for availability.