Front line staff – are ultimately the Ambassadors for the company – whether they are dealing with suppliers, customers, or colleagues it is vital they get it right.
This highly practical day enables participants to review and explore the true meaning of “excellent customer service”. It focuses on the challenges – and rewards – of managing both internal and external customers effectively face to face and over the telephone.
Nicola Parry, Customer Advisor retail sector
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the differences between customer service and customer care and why they are so vital to any business.
- Understand the importance of setting and managing customer expectations and the needs and wants of different customer groups.
- Be able to communicate face to face with both internal and external customers in a confident and professional manner
- Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
- Be more self aware of both the verbal and non verbal signals that they display when communicating face to face and over the telephone with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Be able to deal more effectively with “difficult” customers and complaints with a view to achieving mutually acceptable outcomes to ensure continued relationships into the future
£220.00 plus VAT. Duration 1 day.
Held at Challenge Training and Conference Centre
Upcoming Course Dates
- Wednesday 27th November, 2019
- Thursday 26th March, 2020
- Thursday 8th October, 2020
Please contact us for availability.