Go to Accredited Courses
Overview & who should attend
A 2 day course delivered in 2 x 1 day sessions a week apart.
Most organisations rely on effective and efficient team working to enable achievement of organisational goals. This nationally recognised qualification offers an opportunity for individuals to examine their own skills set, personality traits and challenges when working in teams and identify how to add value and enhance the contributions they make to the team and wider organisation. Suitable for experienced staff who wish to understand about team dynamics and how they themselves operate in a team environment, and for newly recruited team members.
- To equip participants with the knowledge, understanding and practical skills to become a more effective and efficient team member.
- To recognise ways in which they can add value to the team and help it to perform.
Challenge Consulting believe is creating programmes which develop individuals to maximise upon their potential within the work place and beyond. For this reason all of our courses cover the core elements which we believe are critical to excel in a management or leadership role, and not just the elements which the ILM require to pass the qualification. For this reason, if you do a programme through Challenge Consulting you can be sure that you will have covered topics in sufficient depth and detail to equip you for challenges within the workplace. See the actual topics and the delivery schedule below.
The course commences on
- Thursday 3rd October, 2019
Please contact us for availability.
This is a 2-day course ( 2 x 1 day deliveries a week apart)
- Day 1 – Understanding your role as a team member; the difference between groups and teams and the team development cycle; building positive work relationships; recognising and building an appropriate “personal brand”; understanding your communication style.
- Day 2 – Organisational goals and team objectives how these translate to personal goals; making best use of time and recognising your time thieves; challenges and pressures of working in teams and managing your preferences; dignity and respect in teams and how to deal with conflicts and disagreements in the right way to maintain good relations.
1 x assessment covering the key themes on the course plus a personal development plan to improve performance as a team member.
Venue and Fees
Venue : Challenge Consulting, Nottingham
Cost per delegate £450 + VAT fully inclusive of ILM registration fees
Course Flyer & full course dates
What is the ILM?
By completing this programme you can be sure you will be gaining a recognised and prestigious qualification through a well known and respected awarding body.
The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is Europe’s largest independent leadership and management awarding body with more than 85,000 candidate registrations each year. ILM is also a leading professional membership body with a growing membership of more than 22,000 practising managers.
Why complete the programme through Challenge Consulting?
With pass rates in excess of 95% you are in safe hands. Challenge Consulting are one of the oldest established ILM centres with a proven track record of delivering excellent programmes. For this reason the Challenge Consulting has been awarded “direct claim” status by the ILM, which allows assessment decisions to be made immediately by the assessors, due to their commitment to quality of delivery and ability to make programmes applicable and relevant to attendees.
Challenge Consulting have an ethos of tailoring delivery to participants in order that they can directly apply what they have learned within their work. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 12, with usual group size being between 6 and 10 to allow participants opportunities to discuss topical issues and to create action plans and explore techniques and strategies within the sessions.