Go to Accredited Courses
Overview & Who Should Attend
A nationally recognised qualification taught across 4 x 1 day deliveries approximately 3 weeks apart. The course is specifically tailored for individuals whose job role requires direct customer interface, and where influencing and meeting the needs of customers is particularly important. The course brings tangible benefits to the participants and to their organisation through applying concepts taught at each stage of the course directly to the work environment, and providing opportunities to compare best practice methods and techniques with current practices.
Course Dates and flyer
Challenge Consulting believe is creating programmes which develop individuals to maximise upon their potential within the work place and beyond. This course will focus on identifying blockers to customer satisfaction and suggest ways to improve the overall customer journey. It will include content around good practice in customer care and encourage participants to consider ways in which they can contribute to creating customer delight for clients, colleagues and stakeholders. Delegates will be encouraged to consider the information and service guarantees set by their own company and to suggest how these can be improved and how to deal with situations when things go wrong, including dealing with customer complaints. Interpersonal communications, influencing and how to diffuse difficult situations will all be included as part of the course.
The course commences on
- Thursday 7th May, 2020
- Wednesday 11th November, 2020
Please contact us for availability.
This is a 4 session course including a tutorial and workshop on the final day.
- Day 1 – Understanding your customers, internal and external. First impressions, their expectations and needs, service standards and creating and using service level agreements.
- Day 2 – What is quality and how is it measured? When and how to gain feedback from customers. Protecting data and how to store it. Understanding customer relations and customer journey mapping.
- Day 3 – Understanding the customer experience, how to communicate effectively, telephone and face to face, maintaining customer relationships. Handling complaints and difficult situations.
- Day 4 – Tutorial and a practical workshop. Practical exercises to bring together the knowledge and skills taught throughout the course.
- 1 x assessed piece on communications
- 1 x assessed piece on understanding and meeting customer needs
Venue and Fees
Venue : Challenge Consulting, Nottingham
Cost per delegate £650 + VAT fully inclusive of ILM registration fees
Full course overview
What is the ILM?
By completing this programme you can be sure you will be gaining a recognised and prestigious qualification through a well known and respected awarding body. The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is Europe’s largest independent leadership and management awarding body with more than 85,000 candidate registrations each year. ILM is also a leading professional membership body with a growing membership of more than 22,000 practising managers.
Why complete the programme through Challenge Consulting?
Challenge Consulting are one of the oldest established ILM centres with a proven track record of delivering excellent programmes. For this reason the Challenge Consulting has been awarded “direct claim” status by the ILM, which allows assessment decisions to be made immediately by the assessors, due to their commitment to quality of delivery and ability to make programmes applicable and relevant to attendees. We have been the largest provider for ILM qualifications in the East Midlands since 2012, registering more students each year than any other ILM Centre.
Challenge Consulting have an ethos of tailoring delivery to participants in order that they can directly apply what they have learned within their work. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 12, with usual group size being between 6 and 10 to allow participants opportunities to discuss topical issues and to create action plans and explore techniques and strategies within the sessions.