What’s Available :
ILM Accreditation; full qualifications and individual units
- Leadership & Management from Level 2, Level 3, Level 5 and Level 7
- Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3 and Level 5
- Leadership & Management in Construction & Built Environment – Level 3
- Effective Team Member Skills – level 2
- Customer Care – level 2
Follow the links at the base of the page for individual programme details and dates
Scheduled Course Dates :
A variety of accredited training courses take place on scheduled dates at our Purpose Built Training Facility in Nottinghamshire. Qualifications are offered in a range of topics including Leading Teams, Leadership and Management, Customer Care and Coaching.
Qualifications vary from four days to nine days in duration, with each being delivered in individual one day modules, with three weeks to a month between delivery days to enable reflection and application within the workplace.
Course fees are per person and are fully inclusive of :
- Registration with the qualification awarding body
- Tuition from a suitably qualified and experienced trainer
- Day accommodation and lunch/refreshments on each of the training days
- Support between training days via email or telephone to help with the course content and assessment.
- Marking and comprehensive feedback
- Administration and certificate claim subject to meeting the qualification criteria.
Why attend a Challenge Consulting Qualification programme? :
- Like-minded participants many of whom are sponsored by their organisation ensures delegates will have the opportunity to build their network and share and compare with other organisations.
- Challenge has been the largest centre for ILM qualifications in the East Midlands since 2013, registering more delegates onto ILM programmes than any other centre. We are an approved supplier of ILM programmes for many large organisations who nominate staff members to access our training programmes year on year.
- Flexible delivery to meet learning styles and individual needs delivered in a purpose built training facility in a peaceful environment conducive to learning, yet with easy access from Nottingham City Centre and all major routes.
- Inclusive delivery style with a high level of interaction with up to date methods and models drawn from best practice which are applicable to work.
- Comprehensive support from experienced tutors who are specialists in their field during and between delivery sessions to help with any aspect of the course content or assessment.
- Realistic case studies and role play scenarios developed from topical in-company examples included as part of every course.
- Progressive route to higher level qualifications.
- Directly comparable with courses run by Colleges and Universities to enable easy transfer to other academic institutions.
- Direct claim status from ILM for level 2 to level 7. Awarded only to those centres who have demonstrated consistently high standards in design, delivery and assessment over a number of years means speedy certificate claims and straight forward administration process.