Tailored Training for a Perfect Fit
A truly bespoke approach, using our expertise to research your needs and to ensure your training goals are met. From group training to one to ones we can ensure every single requirement is catered for.
Our process starts with Training Needs Analysis (offered for free with no obligation to buy).
We will then design an approach for you, present this in a fully costed proposal with no hidden extras and then leave you to make your decision.
We don’t employ hard sell and believe the quality of our proposals speak for themselves.
Delivered where and when you choose to suit the business needs – anywhere within the UK and Southern Ireland.
Training Course Design and Organisational “Fit”
We will research your needs and request in-company documentation as appropriate to ensure consistent messages from the business flow through into the training.
Examples of real scenarios from the business are built in by way of case studies, exercises and scenarios so that participants are able to immediately relate to the learning and apply this back in the workplace.
Style of delivery
We have a flair for developing programmes which encourage participation and interaction at every stage, with quizzes, group working and fun activities (with a clear focus towards the objectives) being built into the training sessions.
Each project is different, however as a guide, each training day costs around £995 + VAT for up to 12 delegates – that’s just £82 + VAT per day. This is fully inclusive of research, design, supply and printing of training packs, support materials, delivery on the chosen day and follow-up. It even includes travel within the East Midlands. For delivery outside of the East Midlands travel/accommodation/subsistence as required is charged extra and clearly indicated on our no obligation quotation.
Why use Challenge?
We offer quality training at a competitive price. That’s why over 90% of our clients have used us more than once.
Transparent Pricing – a rate per day or per session with no hidden extras. Design, pre-course research, evaluations and follow up are all included (see above).
Excellent Customer Service – we have a dedicated course administration manager who is available to deal with any queries at every stage.
- Free pre-course questionnaires as appropriate
- Course registrations and evaluations emailed to a contact point within your business within 24 hours.
- Quality and reliability. We use our own employed trainers to ensure consistently high standards of delivery and offer support for delegates between programme days.
- Certificates of attendance and/or Qualification Certificates provided with a quick turn around.
- Reports for longer programmes are generated (by prior arrangement) which summarise findings to save time within the business.
- Accreditation advice – qualifications or quality assurance – with assessments related to the business.
What we offer
Any of the following can be integrated as themes within our training programmes to meet the needs of the business :
- Customer Service Excellence
- Assertiveness and Personal Confidence
- Presentations and Briefing Skills
- Negotiations and Influencing
- Understanding Business Finance
- Making Best Use of Time and Prioritisation
- Communication Skills
Leadership & Management Topics
- Strategic Direction (senior managers)
- Mission, Vision and Values workshops (senior managers)
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Leadership Styles and Performance
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning and Managing Change
- Emotional Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Appraisal Skills
- Objective setting and review
- Coaching skills for managers
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Project Management
- Friend to Supervisor
- Leading and Managing Teams for enhanced performance
Other services available from Challenge Consulting include;
- Train the Trainer and In-company training course design for delivery by your own staff
- Psychometric Tools
- Team Development and Conflict Resolution
- One to One Coaching
- Strategic Planning Workshops