Accredited Training / Qualifications
When it comes to accrediting training, you are in safe hands with over 20 years experience and many thousands of happy learners. We are expert at mapping programmes to meet organisational requirements whilst also fulfilling the assessment criteria for the Awarding Body.
Offering your staff a qualification demonstrates a commitment to their development, and encourages retention.
Reasons to choose Challenge:
- A truly bespoke qualification service, where we start with your training requirements and then map to the appropriate level and qualification (all completely free of charge as part of our initial training needs analysis).
- We will tailor assessments to suit your business needs whilst ensuring that the qualification criteria is met. This means immediate transfer and benefits for the business AND a direct link into learning and development plans for individuals.
- Flexible and creative assessment methods are used to ensure participant interaction and practical application remain at the heart of the programme.
- Largest centre for Institute of Leadership and Management Qualifications in the East Midlands since 2012 based on number of registrations, and have awarded many thousands of qualifications in the past.
- Direct claim status from the ILM which is only awarded to those centres who have demonstrated consistently high standards in design, delivery and compliance. This accolade has been awarded to us for qualifications up to and including Level 5 with our centre being described as “an exemplar”. No delays on certificates as these are automatically generated through our own system.
- Unitised or full qualification delivery available so you can accredit as little or as much as you like
- A trainer is available during working hours to offer advice and to handle any queries from delegates and training co-ordinators.
Qualifications we offer :
Level 2 Effective Team Member Skills – Award or Certificate (ideal for those early in their career path or as a support towards an apprenticeship framework or standard).
Minimum of 2 days training for a full qualification. Suited to administration and operational staff members who are required to work as part of a team. Encourages participants to consider ways in which they can be more effective as a team member, and the merits of fully engaging in team working, using their individual strengths to add value.
Leadership & Management
Level 2 Leadership and Team Skills – Award, Certificate, Diploma or individual units
Minimum of 3 days of training for a full qualification. For team leaders/supervisors who need to practical skills to get the best from others, or reinforce good practice; and for those who are new into a supervisory role.
Level 3 Leadership and Management – Award, Certificate, Diploma or individual units
Minimum of 4 days of training for a full qualification. For first line managers; those managing multi-discipline teams or those who are required to manage resources and projects as part of their role.
Level 3 Leadership & Management Practice for the Construction & Built Environment Sector
Award or Certificate
Minimum of 4 days of training for full qualification. Designed for those managing and leading others within the Construction Sectors or related fields. Suitable for project /site managers or senior supervisors. Units can include Site Management, Commercial; and Nuclear Safety Culture as appropriate.
Level 5 Leadership and Management – Award, Certificate, Diploma or individual units
Minimum of 5 days of training for a full qualification. For those who require the tools which will support them into middle or senior management roles. Topics can include strategic thinking versus operational management, becoming an effective leader, stakeholder management, innovation and change to bring about improvement projects and setting and communicating direction.
Coaching and Mentoring
Level 3 Coaching – Award, Certificate or individual units.
Minimum of 4 days of training for full qualification. For those who are required to coach others in the workplace either as part of a support function or as part of their line management responsibilities. Units include understanding good practice in workplace coaching; undertaking coaching in the workplace; and reflecting on workplace coaching skills.
Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Practice – Certificate, Diploma or individual units.
Minimum of 5 days of training for full qualification (to permit practical application as part of the learning). Designed for those who are required to or aspire to coach or mentor others within the course of their work; as part of a wider coaching pool; or as a commercial coach or mentor offering their services to individuals and to organisations as a career path. Units include Understanding the skills, principles and practice of effective management coaching and mentoring; Undertaking management coaching or mentoring in the workplace; and reviewing own ability as a coach or mentor.