An Award winning management and leadership training company, which was formed in 1996 by Dawn Edwards “Nottinghamshire Business Awards 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year”, and President of the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) 2019/20.
We offer training programmes in-company, throughout the UK, designed to meet the specific requirements of our client organisations. We specialise in Leadership, Management and inter-personal skills development and aim to be the best in our field in delivering practical workbased solutions.
Short courses and qualifications are available in a wide range of topics and can be delivered at a location and at a date and time to suit you.
Why use Challenge?
- Award winner in it’s field – Winner of National Training Award in 2006 and Finalist in 2010.
- Institute of Leadership and Management accredited centre and largest delivery centre within the East Midlands area with Nationwide coverage
- Direct claim status for qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5 in both Management and Leadership and Coaching and Mentoring, gained for excellence in design, delivery and assessment over many years.
- Committed to quality in everything we do – our long standing client relationships speak for themselves
- All of our staff are qualified professionals with industry experience and relevant qualifications in the areas they train. Meet the Team
- We use employed staff 90% of the time guaranteeing consistency in approach and delivery, and a few very trusted associates for specialist topics.
Proven Track Record
Over 90% of clients use us more than once. Clients include many household names such as Balfour Beatty, E-on, Gardner Aerospace, Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue, Nottingham City Council, Addo Foods and many more. We work also in partnership with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire) to deliver a wide range of bespoke and in-company training to their members, as well as scheduled open courses run on their behalf.
We act with honesty, fairness, respect and safety, furthering a culture of unquestioned integrity. This strengthens relationships across client organisations, our staff members, and throughout our supply chain.
Our future depends on us serving as customer advocates and increasing our customers’ success. We are proactive, hard-working and easy to deal with since we are flexible to meet our client needs. We offer expert knowledge and practical solutions. Our clients get to know and trust us since we will work when ever and where-ever we are needed to ensure that we can deliver on our promises.
We foster a culture that promotes excellent performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and growth. We support our staff to develop and keep at the forefront in their specialist areas.
Community & Social Responsibility
We support our local community where ever and when ever we can. This includes hosting events to support growth and enterprise, by sponsoring and giving time and expertise towards charity events, and by supporting local schools through interview days and career planning workshops to encourage aspiration.
Sustainability & Innovation
We believe there is always a better way. We encourage change and seek the opportunities it brings. We work closely with professional organisations and embrace new and innovative ways to deliver and design training. Through our design and delivery of training and coaching, we promote the efficient use of resources to benefit all people and our planet. We believe that even small changes can make a big difference.