An Award winning management and leadership training company, which was formed in 1996 by Dawn Edwards “Nottinghamshire Business Awards 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year”
We offer training programmes in-company, throughout the UK, designed to meet the specific requirements of our client organisations. We specialise in Leadership, Management and inter-personal skills development and aim to be the best in our field in delivering practical workbased solutions.
Short courses and qualifications are available in a wide range of topics and can be delivered at a location and at a date and time to suit you.
Why use Challenge?
- Award winner in it’s field – Winner of National Training Award in 2006 and Finalist in 2010.
- Institute of Leadership and Management accredited centre and largest delivery centre within the East Midlands area with Nationwide coverage
- Direct claim status for qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5 in both Management and Leadership and Coaching and Mentoring, gained for excellence in design, delivery and assessment over many years.
- Committed to quality in everything we do – our long standing client relationships speak for themselves
- All of our staff are qualified professionals with industry experience and relevant qualifications in the areas they train. Meet the Team
- We use employed staff 90% of the time guaranteeing consistency in approach and delivery, and a few very trusted associates for specialist topics.
Proven Track Record
Over 90% of clients use us more than once. Clients include many household names such as Balfour Beatty, E-on, Gardner Aerospace, Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue, Nottingham City Council, Addo Foods and many more. We work also in partnership with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire) to deliver a wide range of bespoke and in-company training to their members, as well as scheduled open courses run on their behalf.