ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading – Bespoke for the Construction Industry
A three day programme arranged into 3 x 1 day modules which are spaced according to business need. It is recommended at least 2 weeks are left between each delivery day to allow reflection and application on the work site. As part of the programme delegates are assessed towards a Nationally recognized qualification and are required to demonstrate their ability to :
- Lead by example and take personal responsibility for safety
- Communicate appropriately on site and intervene when violations and errors occur
- Carry out method statement briefings and tool box talks to ensure compliance including how and when to question to check understanding.
- Demonstrate their ability to spot hazards and assess risks, and to encourage and develop a Just Culture on site where near misses and concerns are highlighted and reported in order that risks can be minimized.
- Deal with conflict whilst maintaining trust and respect
- Provide feedback in the right way and what to do when safety has been/could be compromised.
Guide Prices are as follows and are for in-house programmes for between 6 and 12 delegates:
Level 2 Award in Leadership & Team Skills (construction focus) – 3 day course £2850 + VAT
Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector – 5 day course £5,500 + VAT
Please note the above is merely a guide and as a rule of thumb we will charge a rate of between £950 and £1100 + VAT per delivery day with travel expenses and accreditation fees where appropriate, billed in addition.
Please contact us for further information and a quotation.