Go to Accredited Courses
A prestigious qualification for middle and aspiring middle managers. Participants should be operational managers with responsibilities for managing resources and/or teams of individuals within the scope of their role.
- To equip participants with the knowledge, understanding and practical skills to become more effective in their current role.
- To provide confidence and competence to progress within a leadership role.
This is a 9 session course spread over approximately 5 months.
- Day 1 – Mission, vision and values and understanding the context of the organisation; stakeholder relationships and creating an inclusive culture
- Day 2 – Identifying and evaluating opportunities for Innovation, Change and Improvement
- Day 3 – Developing implementation plans and communicating to others at times of change
- Day 4 – Tutorial and action learning sets to explore own identified improvement project
- Day 5 – Leadership styles and emotional intelligence
- Day 6 – Enhancing performance of teams and individuals
- Day 7 – Supporting individual development and managing performance
- Day 8 – Influencing and presenting a case
- Day 9 – Continuing Professional Development and individual assessed presentations.
- 1 x Work based improvement project
- 1 x reflective review based on leadership performance and an assessed presentation.
The course commences on
- Wednesday 1st May, 2019
Please contact us for availability.
Venue and Fees
Venue : Challenge Consulting,Nottingham NG14 6EH
Cost per delegate £1,595 + VAT fully inclusive of registration fees, tutorial support between sessions and marking.
Course Dates and Flyer
Full Course Overview
What is the ILM?
By completing this programme you can be sure you will be gaining a recognised and prestigious qualification through a well known and respected awarding body. The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is Europe’s largest independent leadership and management awarding body with more than 85,000 candidate registrations each year. ILM is also a leading professional membership body with a growing membership of more than 22,000 practising managers.
Why complete the programme through Challenge Consulting?
Challenge Consulting are one of the oldest established ILM centres with a proven track record of delivering excellent programmes. For this reason the Challenge Consulting has been awarded “direct claim” status by the ILM, which allows assessment decisions to be made immediately by the assessors, due to their commitment to quality of delivery and ability to make programmes applicable and relevant to attendees.
Challenge Consulting have an ethos of tailoring delivery to participants in order that they can directly apply what they have learned within their work. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 12, with usual group size being between 6 and 10 to allow participants opportunities to discuss topical issues and to create action plans and explore techniques and strategies within the sessions.