We will research your needs with you thoroughly and suggest an approach which will usually involve some or all of the following:
- Facilitated workshops with those involved to discuss issues
- Consultation with Managers at relevant levels within the organisation
- Psychometric and Personality Testing (such as Myers Briggs etc) to identify individual traits
- One to one confidential interviews and feedback
- Questionnaires and activities designed to produce solutions to issues identified in the team
- Outdoor/fun activities to encourage the team to work together
- Senior Management Workshops to identify corporate goals and organisational development
Residential Courses & Team Building
Team BuildingWe are able to arrange a variety of outdoor and indoor activities to encourage your teams to work together. Such activities encourage self analysis and an opportunity to get to know each other better without the pressures of work.
All of our activities are designed to be fun, yet provide challenges to identify strengths of character.
We work in partnership with other providers for more challenging outdoor pursuits or for overnight stays:-
Overnight stays are an integral part of some of our qualification based programmes and these can also be arranged for stand alone team building events.